Part-time Teachers Wanted
The English Language Center at Tunghai University is now accepting applications for the following part-time position: Lecturer (or above). The starting date is February 1, 2022.
1. M.A. or Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics, TESOL, English Literature, or a related field
2. Ability to teach courses in English
1. Teach Freshman/Sophomore English
1. Cover Letter;
2. CV Form (Please use Attachment 2);
3. Photocopy of diploma (highest degree) (Foreign diplomas need to be certified);
4. Photocopy of transcripts (highest degree);
5. A sample lesson plan of a 50-minute intermediate freshman English class; and
6. Lecturer’s (or above) Certificate issued by Taiwan Ministry of Education (M.O.E.), if applicable.
All application materials must be mailed or emailed to the ELC no later than November 3, 2021.
1. Mailing Address: The English Language Center, Tunghai University, 1727, Section 4, Taiwan Boulevard, Taichung, Taiwan 40704, R.O.C. (40704台中市西屯區臺灣大道四段1727號 東海大學英語中心 收)
2. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write “Application for ELC Part-time Teachers” on the envelope. The application materials will not be returned. Please keep the original draft for yourself. An interview will be arranged for the selected candidates on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 3pm.
Ms. Jenny Tseng
Tel: +886-4-23590121 Ext. 31900
+886-4-23598293 (08:00-12:00 and 13:30-17:00) Monday-Friday