1. Examiners must wear a mask to be permitted for taking the exam and have it on throughout except when proctors check your ID.
2. Must measure temperature before entering the examination sites. No access is granted if over 37.5.
3. Must sterilize your hand with 75% alcohol before entering the examination sites.
4. Before and after the exam, we will sterilize the venue.
5. According to CDC, we will arrange examiners keep at least 1 M from each other while taking the exam.
6. There will be an epidemic prevention station in the main entrance or Exam Center. Other entrances will be in custody and open for designated staff.